Med Truck International provides a full range of services as follows: shipping agency services, forwarding, brokerage, cargo survey, Customs clearance facilities, project cargo and heavy lifts.
Project Cargo Dept. is a division of MTI that provides specialized cargo transportation services to shippers of heavy and over dimensional equipment and integrated project logistics management for engineering, procurement and construction companies servicing energy, mining, chemical, petrochemical, pipeline, infrastructure and other sectors.
The construction of industrial plants and large infrastructure projects as well as the manufacturing of oversized equipment and modules present highly challenging and complex transport logistics problems that often involve the transportation of very heavy and oversized loads.
Based on our worldwide organization and our air and ocean freight transportation capabilities, we offer integrated turnkey project forwarding and logistics management services to various industries on a global scale. We develop transportation solutions that are tailor-made for each project and allow fast and secure shipment of plant parts as well as bulky and oversized goods for a great variety of projects.
Our services are especially suited for companies involved in constructing refineries, and petrochemical plants, mining emplacements or extensions, wind power plants and many other types of industrial plants. In addition, we have specialized solutions for suppliers of other heavy and oversized equipment and modules.
We add value to your business by providing reliable industry-specific expertise, a global network, and the market leverage from the MTI. We manage complex and challenging projects by establishing dedicated project teams assigned and deployed in response to your needs.
- Our project handling capabilities include:
- Site survey / feasibility studies (routes, weather, political climate)
- Full / part charter party’s (air charters, time/ voyage charters)
- Multi-modal transport (rail, tug & barge, heavy lift)
- Special equipment transport (flat racks, open tops, platforms, artificial tween deck solution)
- Freight negotiation (COA negotiation, long term rate validities)
- Administration (customs clearance, trade documentation)
- Today, our project cargo clients come from diverse sectors such as oil & gas, pulp & paper, automotive, construction, power & energy as well as aid cargo.